Saturday, April 28, 2007

grace and serendipity...

I am humbled and blessed beyond belief. I just discovered that oh-so-very-dear, 'follow your heart' Jane Ellen has written the most sweet and kind entry on the subject of my blog. Now, you have further evidence of her wondrous heart.

This is where 'blogland' truly makes me feel that we are sitting on a couch together -- and oh, how I'd love to be sitting on a bench next to her, in the idyllic land of Jane's Journal pictured on her blog, right now.

She is such an encourager of humankind. So, by her example, let's play tag. I've borrowed the image of the heart above from Spasmically Perfect, a Wordpress blog, as is hers. Photography, poetry, thoughts du jour... a birdwatcher (doves!!!)... and, when I dig further, a 'quoter' of Christina Rosetti. Wow. You might want to check it out.

Ah...let's give thanks for grace and serendipity.

Thank you, Jane.

P.S. Jane's lists of 'Currently' this'n'that -- what she's reading, listening, watching, etc. -- are always worth checking out. I've just realized that my attempts at listing such - or at least the idea thereof, as I never keep up - undoubtedly came from my initial contacts with her website features & writings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Sunday Morning surprise!
Thank you so much for your play tag, I am honoured by your kind words (by the way little dove is flying). Looking forward to sneaking around in your world.
And hope to see you around in SP again.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Spaz

DearestDragonfly said...

What a delightful crossing of paths has occurred, Spaz. You'll be seeing me again on your beautiful 'street'.

Glad we're neighbors!

Thanks for the dove update. There are pairs here in my yard and at work, but it's been a while since I've seen a baby.

Thanks for the beauty you bring to the world.