Monday, April 2, 2007

aberrant minds

What does this refer to, you might well ask? Both sides of my schizoid gray matter? A Republican caucus??** Any and all people who eschew chocolate??? Felipe and all his relatives????

Nope. It's simply made up of the letters one would also use to spell my real name!! I nearly choked when it magically came up.

Now -- go to Anagram Genius* and have a great time.

*I simply came upon this whilst e-researching (=googling) a name on Ms Mac's blog.
**I must here add that Fr. C is not amused by this.

P.S. It might help if you use your middle name also...especially if your name is short, like 'Miz'.
P.S.S. Something to please both Repubs and Dems, depending on the sarcasm factor: Type in 'President George Bush'.

5 comments:

unklephil said...

Unkle Felipe was not at all pleased with his anagram!

You can't judge all of Felipe's relatives by him and his brother; Jessica, for example, is still aberrant-in-training.

"William Jefferson Clinton" is also rather fun! And as much as I dislike providing the Dragonbug with fodder, try "President George Walker Bush".

Miz Minka said...

Oh, I am having way too much fun with this one!! My supervisors are "My! Filch left jeer" (yup!), "Enslaved date" and "Vanished ghoul". My little sister is a "Strongish, rich brat." (Almost true!)

Regardless of my political leanings: GW did turn out to be a bungler...! Hilary Rodham Clinton: "Oh My! Draconian thrill." Arnold Schwarzenegger: "He's grown large 'n' crazed."

But I say Unkle Felipe gets the prize!!!!! (I'm still laughing!!!) Although if Unkle Felipe adds his last name, that's pretty funny too...

Oh, ow, now my sides hurt!!!!!

DearestDragonfly said...

Felipe, of course your wonderful offspring is 'excepted'...as she is, well, quite exceptional. Thank goodness you didn't hide under her crib pulling strings to make scary banging noises.

DearestDragonfly said...

Minka: Leave it to you to extend it to superiors!!!!! Wouldn't it be funny if the anagram for one of them actually came up with all fictitious words (didn't I see a reference to that somewhere???).

Gee, I sure like the soft yellow box that the 'preview' appears in. Wish a commenter could choose a background...

unklephil said...

Father Dan Carioca has a rather interesting anagram; I wonder how many on the HoB/D listserve (or in his household!) would agree. I wouldn't have believed how fun this can be.