Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Personal DNA: Your true self revealed



Spinning off of the 'visual dna' I first saw on Robyn's blog -- Check out Personal DNA

It's been a while since I dived in and received my fairly accurate self in an email from them (benevolent artist). But I was impressed with the artistic outcome and, above all, the unique way to express myself in answering their questions. In addition to actual words, they incorporate 'sliders', which give you an almost infinite range to pinpoint your answer. And there's a section that uses two axes to reference as you define yourself. Results are in two categories - 'about you' and 'how you relate to others'. It might just be the ideal 'Right Brainer's Guide to Self Knowledge'.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

unklephil said...

Gave it a try myself; must (reluctantly) admit that it was even a bit fun. Thanks for the link.