Saturday, November 10, 2007

Moments musicale... part trois...

Once again, Dave* plays something from Amelie, this time, "La Noyee". This particular video was in the #1 spot on YouTube UK homepage. Wow. Over a half a million 'views'. (Note the MySpace address at the end)



This young man is an incredible and formidable talent. Click on the picture to go to his blog.

Thanks, Dave. We'll be watching your bright future, gleaming with the promise of uncompromising heart and uncontainable talent. An excerpt from his blog speaks to the former:

"So many of you have shown a great interest and belief in me, so many of you have said such wonderful things about my playing, so many of you share with me this one common love for the sheer beauty of Yann Tiersen's music.. how it touches us through shivers, like a gentle breath on skin... how it mourns to our hearts, like nothing save the tears of a child... wistful, innocent, true."

*Ah, all grown up, looking more mature. And his room is clean (just joking...if he did clean it, he really didn't have to...). If I were fourteen, I'd be madly in love and daydreaming about running off with him. Of course, I felt the same way about Paul McCartney, and look where that got me...

No comments: